Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Almost go time

Tomorrow is the Big day!  We have to be at the hospital at 5:15 and surgery is scheduled to bring at 7:15. I have already been so very humbled by the outpouring of love and support. I am so grateful for each and every person, for each and every kind word and prayer.

I'm starting to get nervous, surprisingly not about being cut open, but about recovery. I'm anxious about completely missing out on life for the next little while so my body can heal. I know it's worth it, don't get me wrong!  For the past couple of years I have felt like an observer of my life, just watching everything from the sidelines instead of participating and I want to participate again!  I'm ready for this!

Any and all prayers and positive thoughts tomorrow and in the coming weeks would be very welcomed. Prayers for peace for my daughters and the rest of my family too!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck today. I'm thinking and praying for you. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you, wishing you all the good things that come with life 2.0. I'm at 7 weeks post open, early in the recovery process and grateful to be on this side of MALS! Hugs and prayers for you! Hold on pain ends ❤️

    ReplyDelete